Individual universal life; protection and savings.
The critical illness insurance policy provides coverage that pays a stipulated benefit amount after there has been a diagnosis of a critical illness or serious physical condition (as defined in the policy).
The policy has a coverage of up to half a million profit.
The universal life insurance policy is unique in the Latin American market and combines two important elements: protection and savings.
This type of permanent policy offers you (the policy holder) the flexibility to cover any change in your financial needs. Within the limits of the policy, you can determine the amount and frequency of your premiums; and you can adjust (either increase or decrease) the coverage value of the policy as your needs require.
Indexed Universal Life Insurance (Indexa Pro IUL)
The indexed universal life policy gives policyholders the opportunity to reap some of the benefits of the stock market while limiting risks.
Product designed for people looking for:
- Life insurance that offers the flexibility of universal life insurance.
- Ability to accumulate values in the policy with a growth potentially higher than that of a universal life insurance policy.
Indexed Universal Life Insurance is:
- A type of permanent life insurance
- Has a cash value component
- Securities in the cash value account can earn interest based on the performance of an index, which in our case is the S&P 500.
Provides life insurance coverage in the event of death to beneficiaries, protecting them for a certain period of time. The main differentiating benefits of this product are:
- Term insurance until the age of 85 and 100 years.
- Guaranteed premiums during the term of the policy.
- Conversion privilege without evidence of insurability at any time but before the insured reaches 65 years of age, expiration of the policy or 20 years after the issuance of the policy.